

The first picture is a picture that I took of my sister, my cousins, and me at a pageant we were in. For Adobe Fun with Photo Shop Element's Insult to Injury Chapter I chose project three called Gratuitous Violence. So I took this picture and using the guidance from the book was able to make it look like my cousin got in a fight when she most definitely didn't.
After opening my image I made a lasso selection around her right eye. Then I held down the Alt. key and drug the lasso tool around it . Then I selected feather and entered 5 for the pixels radius to soften the selection.
I then chose the gradient tool with the foreground to background preset and multiply mode in the options bar. After that I set the opacity to about 75%.
After deselecting the eye I chose the filter button, in the top of tool bars, then from there distort, and liquify. The a box appeared and I selected the bloat tool to make her lips puffy in a couple places. Then I used the pucker tool on the black eye to make it look slightly closed. Then by using the warp tool on the upper lid of his left unblackened eye.
Then I made a new layer of my work so far. Then I used the lasso tool to select an area on her cheek and feathered it.
Then I found a low saturation red in the color picker for the foreground color. I chose the brush tool and loaded the faux finish brushes. Then I used the Plastic Wrap- Dark 40 pixels preset. Then I just applied the brush in a normal mode at 50% opacity with a few clicks.
I switched to a brighter red and a smaller brush and dabbed darker bloody spots in the center of the scrape. The book said that I could make copies if the layers to add more abrasions but I just started over to make the other abrasion.Then I saved it in Photo Shop format so all of the layers stayed in tact.
I think that this picture look believable and will make people look very closely at it when they see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment