For this project I took a picture that I had taken of my friends rolling down the hill. You can see an old looking house now but originally it looked brand new. I achieved these results by using tools that I learned in Adobe Fun.
My name is Clarissa and I was asked to make this blog for Mr.Vickers Imaging Technology class(2008).One of my career goals is to be a photographer so hopefully this will help me later in accomplishing this goal.I would also like to be a chef so photography also plays a big role in this career goal of mine.I enjoy taking photographs and sharing them with others so I can get their opinions and advice."This site was created as part of a class assignment in Imaging Technology(8455),taught in the CTE department at Rappahannock County High School." "The purpose of this portfolio is to depict and explain the processes, concepts,and understandings,and technologies studies in this coursework.Whereas an artist's portfolio focuses on the appearance of selected "best work",this portfolio is an attempt to display processes that I have learned. It is less about the final products,and more about the understandings they reflect. It is more of a process portfolio than a design portfolio."
If you have a question about this blog you may send me an email at:
rissamarie2011atgmail.com
Copyright,Clarissa,2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment